Jan 28, 2013

Stampin' Up Lacy and Lovely



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I saw this cute sketch on Freshly Made Sketches and decided to used it for my Simply Simple card.
I used scallops, all3 of them and accented my flowers with buttons. I used the pleated ribbon and mouted the saying just above it. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Lacy and Lovely
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Blushing Bride
Accessories: buttons, pleated ribbon
Tools: scallop punches, circle punch, piercing tool and mat

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat this is just stunning. Love the awesome colour combo, design and the little ribbon ruffle at the bottom.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Irene said...

A beautiful card with fabulous papers and design.
irene
xxxx

Conniecrafter said...

such a pretty design and I so love that pleated ribbon!

Donna Ellis said...

Chat, I LOVE this card! Such sweetness, cute colors and crisp, clean lines. I've pinned you again! hugs, de

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...