Jan 24, 2013

Playing with Colors 136

 
 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Thursday !!!
 
It will be a very busy day for me today and so I decided to do my card early hoping I will get to post.
But things did not go according to plan. I have a few things lined up so I will not forget.
Anyway, I played the Colors here (Dynamic Duos) using the Real Red and Basic Black and for my Neutral- Whisper White. I also found this cute sketch (Retro Sketches) and decided to play along.
Hope you like it. Check out Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps: Love You Much, single stamp
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black. Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: stitched grosgrain ribbon, brad, lace ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, heart sizzlit, heart punches, dimensionals, window punch
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
 
 

8 comments:

Karen Day said...

Just lovely, Chat! I especially love the touch of lace - glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

Gail S. said...

Ohhhh! I love this! I have seen soooo many cute cards using this boneycomb embossing folder - it is a MUST get. Thanks for sharing :)

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, Chat, love that layered bow and honeycomb BG, Thanks so much for joining us on the Dynamic Duos.

Conniecrafter said...

great embossed background and like the ribbon and lace combo, cute heart sentiment

Sandra Roberts (Sarnie) said...

Beautiful card ! I found you through Paper Pubch Addctions who posted link. Thanks for sharing.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun card filled with fab textures! So glad you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

Carol Carriveau said...

Thank you for the great music!!! I have a few very good friends I may have to make this card for...thank you for sharing this lovely card!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the colors and layout. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...