Jan 31, 2013

Playing with Colors



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's Playing with Colors- Pool Party, Real Red, Primrose Petals  and I used Very Vanilla for my Neutral color. I am playing the colors from Nacho Average Challenge.  I started with the honeycom background, then i cut the DSP in the shapes of honeycomb and gllued them in the background. I stamped the flowers from the Secret Garden and accented with a [polka dot ribbon and organza ribbon. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Blooming with Kindness, Secret Garden
Paper: Pool Party, real Red, Primrose petals, Very Vanilla, In Color DSP
Ink: Real Red, Primrose Petals
Accessories: polka dot tribbon, organza ribbon, brads
Tools: Big Shot, honeycomb EF, Secret Garden framelit dies, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Gail S. said...

What a lovely card!! I love the colors together. I giggle about this ribbon...I bought TONS of it when it was on SU! clearance. I need to get busy and use some!

Gail S. said...

Ooops! Sent "publish comment" too soon. I wanted to add that I CASED a card of yours on my blog. I just HAD to CASE! Thanks as always for sharing :)

fran said...

This is beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty color combo, great background, sweet!

Jeannie said...

Love this card! I never think to pair the soft colors with the bold!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Very fresh color combination. Love it!
Love the way you made the background and the flowers give just the elegant touch.
Beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...