Jan 18, 2013

Papillon Potpourri

 
 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Friday !!!
 
TGIF... I have so much things to do today but just not enough time. Two of my boys celebrated their birthdays this month. They are so grown, it's hard to believe. Anyway, I am busy packing for a trip that I have been planning for. I still need to do quite a bit, but I am taking a break to post this card that I made using the butterfly punches.  It makes decorating a lot easier with these punches.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri, Oh Hello
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Baja Breeze
Accessoires: Sycamore Street ribbon and button, linen thread
Tools:  dimensionals, butterfly punches
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat this is so colourful and once again a great design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Julie M. said...

I like how this card is fairly clean and simple and yet has a lot of punch to it. May have to case it. TFS

Mary Lou Glick said...

This is a stunning card, Chat! Truly a WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...