Jan 27, 2013

OH, Hello February Kit Project Tutorial 2013

 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy
 
It's that time of the month that I get to reveal the February Kit Tutorial that you will surely love. It's the Oh, Hello stamp set with the Ovals Collection framelits dies. I have created 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions and pictures that are so easy to follow. The tutorial will come to you in a pdf format first week of February. If you already subscribe to my 3-month tutorials, you will get your tutorial first week of February.
 
If you have not purchase my quartlerly, here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the January Tutorial Hearts a Flutter for FREE. You need to purchase the February, March and April to take advantage of the FREE tutorial.
2. If you just want to get the February tutorial 2013, it's only $3.95
3. February Kit assembled. Minor Assembly required because of shipping.

4. Buy the Oh, Hello Bundle from me ( Oh, Hello stamp set and Ovals Collection  Framelits dies) and you will get the 4 pre-cut cards for FREE. This will give you the option to assemble the cards. Just remember during Sale-a-bration, if you order $50.00 in merchandise, you get a free stamp set or accessories.$ 44.95 131102 ( Wood Mount Bundle)
$ 38.95 131101 (Clear Mount Bundle)
Order on line thru my website or e-mail me.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat





February Kit Tutorial 2013

2 comments:

Mary Lou Glick said...

Hi, Chat. I just received the February Kit Project Tutorial. I love it! You are so creative! I always look forward to the beginning of a new month and a new tutorial. I am never disappointed!

Sandy said...

I had a chance today to do some of the projects on your OH Hello February Tutorial and I just want to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. GREAT TUTORIAL and a GREAT JOB...Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...