Jan 15, 2013

MDS Tuesday

 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Tuesday !!!
 
Woohoo!!! I just hit 1,000 followers !!!!!! AWESOME!!! What a wonderful way to start my day!
 
It has been a while since I made a scrapbook page, so here it is.
I wanted to create a scrapbook page that has a bit of romance in it. I decided to work on some pics that we took in Vegas. I started out with a Gray background, added dsp pages on the sides and
added the pictures in varying sizes. I am not really big on embellishments, so i just use the antique brads and a few Crumb Cake stitching.  Hope you like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
 

2 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful page. Love the colors, Chat!

Desire Fourie said...

Chat congrats on your gigantic Following, no wonder, you are so talented. Beautiful layout, love the design paper on the side.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...