Jan 19, 2013

Hearts a Flutter



 Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I found this beautiful card on Pinterest and work my way into Debra's blog ( Artfelt Impressions)
is the perfect card fo someone who is simply wonderful. I love the way she layered everything, I made a few changes on mine to make it my own. I added the polka dot ribbon, layered my sentiment and the main panel. The hearts I've changed, too. Hope you like it.
Thanks so much Debra for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter, Friendly Phrases
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, designer brad
Tools:  hearts punches, Hearts a Flutter Framelit dies, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the collection of hearts.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}u

Cornelia said...

What a beautiful card. I love these Stamp set.

Greetings
Nelli

Ute said...

beautiful your card! I like it!
Ute from Germany

Gail S. said...

I LOVE all of your cards!!! You always come up with the cutest ones :) Thank you for sharing with us that need that inspiration.

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love the little heart within the heart!

waggletails said...

Fab card and the polkadot ribbon is great too ,really nice and love the hearts and heart within the heart ,lovely ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...