Jan 6, 2013

Have a Heart

 
 
 
 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Sunday !!!
 
It took me a while to post because something is broken on my google and not sure if others are experiencing the same thing. Anyway , I found other venue to post.  I wanted to share a card that is designed for Valentine's Day- using an old set- Have a Heart. I used the heart pot. I found a flower pot punch in my collection though so I used that instead. I added Crystal Effects to the hearts to make it stand out. Hope you like it. Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Have a Heart
Paper: Regal Rose, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessoires:  striped organdy ribbon, brads, crystal effects, twine
Tools:  Big Shot, Honeycomb EF, window punch, modern label punch
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat this is so pretty. Love the fresh spring colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marcia Hill said...

Very pretty card and love the new embossing folder you used for the background! :0)

I've been having problems with blogger too and not having the browse button come up to go to my picture files...grrrrr! They say they're working on it.

Sharon said...

Adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...