Jan 30, 2013

From This To This- A Second Look at ATC



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I feel better today knowing that I have a few days off before our trip. I get to catch up on some stuff that I have going.
Today's card is an ATC swap that I made for the group- using the Patterned Occasions from the Sale-a-bration. I embossed first thaen I stamped the image. I added the Baker's twine and then punched a heart and held it with a glue dot. The card was done using 3 strips of cardstock that I embossed, layered it in the background and added a piece of DSP. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Patterned Occasions
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Sycamore Street DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: seam binding ribbon, brads, CE
Tools: small heart punch, Big Shot, Fancy Folder EF, Designer Frames EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have awonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat another gorgeous creation. Loving the green and plum colour combo.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

katrin kme said...

Die Karte sieht klasse aus - gefällt mri sehr gut!

Lg, katrin

Jennifer Reynard said...

Perfect card. Love how you made the ATC into a regular size card!! Totally works! Jennifer, Calgary

Conniecrafter said...

I really enjoy your cards you make from atc's, Love it!!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...