Jan 2, 2013

from This To This- A Second Look at ATC




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy New Year !!!

Today's post if for our ATC swap. I decided to work on some Valentine's card and a sneak peak of the Hearts a Flutter stamp set that is in the Spring Catalog.  I stamp the image and used the large heart punch and punched it on the DSP. I then stamp the sentiment which I got from the Clearance Rack. I punched the little hearts and added a bling. For my card, I used the EF for framing , added the DSP and finished it off with the polka dot ribbon,  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter, You're Cherished
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, rhinestone
Tools:  large heart punch, small heart punch, Big Shot, Framed Tulips EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous Chat. Great Valentines theme.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Phyllis Strickland said...

Beautiful! I love it, as usual. Great layout and love the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...