Jan 9, 2012

Simply Simple 86



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

For something Simply Simple, I designed this card by using the extra large circle punch and
placing my main image in the inside. I used the Scallop Hearts of heart and added the Hearts Collection Framelits die.  I used the Pattern DSP and polka dot ribbon for the front and stamp the sentiment.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had made.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  P.S. I Love You
Paper:  Whisper White, Pattern DSP, Real Red
Ink:  Basic Gray
Accessories: designer brad, polka dot ribbon
Tools:  extra large circle punch, Big Shot, scalloped hearts of heart, Framelits Heart Colelctions

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW love this card. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing you talent and projects

Sue from Oregon said...

Wowser!

Paula said...

saw this on Pinteres. Its very cute, I love how striking it is but simple. TFS

Anonymous said...

Love it and I'll be casing it for sure!! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Marsha w.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!!

Team Craftwell

Unknown said...

This A very lovely card haven't see anything so beautiful or so elegant. Great job! Tfs.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Chat!!!

jn said...

found you on Pinterest....needless to say...cased this for my hubby !Thanks so much for such a simple but sweet card !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...